The Sephardi Synagogue in Varna (1890) is a cupola building with a gallery and eclectic stylistics – neo-clasical with Moorish-Gothic elements. The exquisite neo-Gothic with Moorosh transcription frames of the windows and also of the rosette in the center of the facade above the gallery are stone work. This first so monumental and impressing Synagogue built in a newely liberated Bulgarian Kingdome was situated in the center of the town whose Jewish community was lined up on the sixth place in the country. It was declared architectural monument of culture. The Synagogue is not inhabited and it was left to selfdemolition.